We’ve designed UKTC Steel Base to be the easiest, fastest, strongest and best steel conservatory base and modular wall system on the market, and here’s why. UKTC Steel Base is the modern way to quickly and easily construct any conservatory base foundations. The system stands on a just a few easily constructed concrete pads or foundation blocks.
With no special tools needed, UKTC Steel Base is designed for fast and easy DIY conservatory base construction, it eliminates the need for builders, bricklayers, concrete lorries and skips. This method enables you to quickly and easily build any conservatory base foundations with minimum disruption to your garden.
We often get asked what exactly is included in a UKTC Steel Base kit. So here it is.
- Fully Welded Steel Base Sections (Made-to-Measure for Your Conservatory)
- Adjustable Self-Levelling Feet
- Brick or PVCu Skirt (depending on design and choice)
- Floor Insulation Sheets
- Tongue and Groove Flooring
- Modular Wall Sections with Brick Slips Already Factory Fitted and Grouted – Made-to-Measure for Your Conservatory (depending on design and choice)
- Spare Brick Slips, Adhesive and Mortar to Finish Joints (For Modular Walls Where Applicable)
- All Required Fixings and Screws
- Pad Plan
- Base Section Layout Plan
- Modular Wall Layout Plan (Where Applicable)
- Assembly Instructions
- Everything you need to build your conservatory base is included. You’ll just need your own basic tools and to supply insulation for the modular walls (if required and applicable)